Wednesday, October 29, 2003

For a week, I've had a tooth ache. I can't eat anything solid (especially if it's cold) on the left side of my mouth. This has seriously affected my way of life.

For instance, I love to drink water. Lots of it. I don't know if you've seen me do this or not, but I'll down an entire 20 oz. of water in one chug. That's the only way I can do it, so that it ends my thirst. But with this tooth ache, I haven't been able to do that. I feel groggy and dehydrated. It's the pits.

In addition... within the past day, my tongue tastes like I've been eating soap - plus I've developed an ear ache. I think it is all related to this tooth problem.

Fortunately, I'm going to see a dentist this afternoon. Maybe that will end my pain. My constant, constant pain.

I'm peforming at the Talent Show at Public Space One tonight at 8pm! Come one, come all!

No comments: