Monday, October 04, 2004

This Saturday, I went to a taping of America's Funniest Videos (alternate titles: America's Funniest Home Videos or The Best Show You're Not Watching).

As some of you may or may not know, I am an intense fan of this television show. I even made an entire movie about it - entitled Tin Cup. Previously, you may have believed that Hollywood MVP Ron Shelton had directed this film. But now you know the truth. The full truth.

So, imagine my LIMITLESS GLEE when I won an America's Funniest Videos t-shirt because I got to... well... no, I shouldn't say right now. I will tell you this: Something mighty special has to happen for you to win an America's Funniest Videos t-shirt. And it did.

So, tune into ABC's America's Funniest Videos on Sunday, October 31st (Halloween!) and maybe - just maybe - you'll find out what happened.

Until then... good night, NASCAR fans!

No comments: