Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Last Sunday, some friends and I watched the "STAR WARS TRILOGY" on DVD (Digital-Valentine's-Day). Of course, the main question that eats at you while you watch the trilogy is... if I was editor for MAD Magazine, how would I make parodies of the titles?

I think it'd go a-little sum-thin... like this:

1. Star Wars (1977)
Parody Title: Car Doors! (1977)

2. The Empire Strikes Back
Parody Title: The Umpire Strikes Out! (1980)

3. Return of the Jedi
Parody Title: Refund of the Jet-Ski! (1983)

4. The Phantom Menance (1999)
Parody Title: The Panda Dennis! (1999)

5. Attack of the Clones (2002)
Parody Title: A Snack at McDonald's! (2002)

6. Revenge of the Sith (2005)
Parody Title: Refund of the Jet-Ski! (2005)

I am officially submitting this as my writing sample to MAD Magazine. I will have a job within three business days.

No comments: