Thursday, September 02, 2004

One magical night, Frankie Muniz (from TV's Malcolm Likes The Middle) was on Late Night with Conan O'Brien.

While pitching Agent Cody Banks 2: Destination Likes London, he discussed how he won a "Pimped-Out SUV" contest.

The audience gasped in shock... and wonder.

Conan inquired exactly what Francis' SUV contained that made it so worthy of such a high honor.

"It has everything," Senor Muniz bragged. "It's got two CD players, three TV sets... and a VCR."

Really, Frankie? A VCR? Wow. I bet you can watch your VHS copy of Money Train whenever you want, huh?!

Hey, Sir Francis Muniz, here's a word of warning: you better stay outta' my neighborhood! I'll slit you from ear to ear and take your award-winning SUV.

Oh, dear. Yes. I gotta' get my hands on some of that sweet VCR!

No comments: