You can't swing a dead cat in this town without hitting a celebrity!
1. Dave "Gruber" Allen (Monday, August 30th, 2004)
2. Gedde Watanabe (Tuesday, September 14th, 2004)
3. Joey Pantoliano (Sunday, September 19th, 2004)
4. Patrick Renna (Monday, September 20th, 2004)
5. Randy Jackson (Tuesday, September 21st, 2004)
Patrick Renna, of course, masterfully portrayed Hamilton "Ham" Porter in 1993's The Sandlot. Likewise, he also masterfully portrayed a man eating burritos with his skateboarder friends on Virgil last Monday.
As for Randy Jackson, I saw him buying cigarettes at a Mobil gas station. Although Mr. Jackson may dish out stinging barbs as a judge on "American Idol," he was nothing but cordial by allowing me to budge ahead of him, so I could get a key for the bathroom.
Wow. Three celebrities in three days! Read 'em and weep, Leeza Gibbons!