THE CELEBRITY CITED LIST:
1. Dave "Gruber" Allen (Monday, August 30th, 2004)
2. Gedde Watanabe (Tuesday, September 14th, 2004)
3. Joey Pantoliano (Sunday, September 19th, 2004)
4. Patrick Renna (Monday, September 20th, 2004)
5. Randy Jackson (Tuesday, September 21st, 2004)
6. Richard Riehle (Monday, October 4th, 2004)
7. Dwier Brown (Saturday, October 16th, 2004)
8. Betsy Randle (Saturday, October 16th, 2004)
9. Michael J. Anderson (Saturday, October 16th, 2004)
Saturday night. Three celebrities. Am I really this blessed?!
When Dwier Brown (as John Kinsella) played catch with his estranged son in "Field of Dreams," audiences wept across America. And when Dwier Brown (as Dwier Brown) told me where I could find the theatre box-office, I wet across my pants.
Michael J. Anderson (who your older brother knows as that "little fella from Twin Peaks") was enjoying a late-night dinner at House of Pies. I watched Anderson from afar, but my friend Chris (a fan of Anderson's) approached him and thanked him for his work. A Celebrity-Sighted first! As such, Chris will receive a complimentary "Celebrity Sighted" mug and duffel bag. Keep up the good work!
And finally, actress Betsy Randle was sighted as a fellow audience member at a play I attended. Imagine my elation when an actor onstage mentioned "Topanga Canyon." That's right. TOPANGA Canyon. Ms. Randle was the mom in "Boy Meets World," which featured... a character named Topanga! You effin' know Betsy was thinking about her right then.
Awwww, what a night.
Elton John may have thought that Saturday night's alright for fightin', but I think... it's alirght for celebrity-sightin'!