Tuesday, October 05, 2004

THE CELEBRITY CITED LIST:
1. Dave "Gruber" Allen (Monday, August 30th, 2004)
2. Gedde Watanabe (Tuesday, September 14th, 2004)
3. Joey Pantoliano (Sunday, September 19th, 2004)
4. Patrick Renna (Monday, September 20th, 2004)
5. Randy Jackson (Tuesday, September 21st, 2004)
6. Richard Riehle (Monday, October 4th, 2004)

Yesterday, I had a moment of "Glory." I was outside Fred 62's (where I'm sure one could find "Fried Green Tomatoes" on the menu) and I had an "Iron Will" to find another celebrity. Unfortunately, all I could find was an "Odd Couple 2." So imagine my surprise when...

Ol' Richard Riehle came strolling by!

In addition to my subtle hints at his previous work, you will most remember Mr. Riehle from his portrayal of Tom Smykowski in "Office Space" (AKA the "Jump to Conclusions" guy who gets in a paralyzing car accident).

He was wearing suspenders.


NOTE: The "Celebrity Sight-O List" has officially been changed to the more cleverly-titled "Celebrity Cited List." Time Magazine regrets the error.




No comments: