While attending "The Pretty Okay Ho-Hum Spectacular on Ice" sketch-comedy show last Thursday, a certain movie-star was sitting behind me... KISSING A LADY! Frequently. To the point that it could be considered "making out" or "giving time."
And who was this Los Angeles Lothario?
Steve Guttenberg! Celebrity Sighted #19!
Two hours later, I go to a par-tay with Neilerdude and Annabelle. And guess who was havin' a drink and sharin' laughs?
Now, seriously. Hold on to your ghost-butts. Because this is inarguably the best celebrity sighting yet...
BOB SAGET! Yay!
Sadly, I did not ask either man what it's like to raise daughters with two other bachelors in a house/apartment loft.
THE CELEBRITY CITED LIST:
1. Dave "Gruber" Allen (Monday, August 30th, 2004)
2. Gedde Watanabe (Tuesday, September 14th, 2004)
3. Joey Pantoliano (Sunday, September 19th, 2004)
4. Patrick Renna (Monday, September 20th, 2004)
5. Randy Jackson (Tuesday, September 21st, 2004)
6. Richard Riehle (Monday, October 4th, 2004)
7. Dwier Brown (Saturday, October 16th, 2004)
8. Betsy Randle (Saturday, October 16th, 2004)
9. Michael J. Anderson (Saturday, October 16th, 2004)
10. Rider Strong (Monday, October 25th, 2004)
11. Heather Graham (Monday, October 25th, 2004)
12. Andy Berman (Friday, October 29th, 2004)
13. David Spade (Tuesday, November 9th, 2004)
14. Henry Winkler (Friday, December 10th, 2004)
15. Joe Elliott (Sunday, January 2nd, 2005)
16. Glenn Danzig (Saturday, January 22nd, 2005)
17. Jay Leno (Thursday, January 27th, 2005)
18. David Cross (Wednesday, February 16th, 2005)
19. Steve Guttenberg (Thursday, February 17th, 2005)
20. Bob Saget (Thursday, February 17th, 2005)