THE CELEBRITY CITED LIST:
1. Dave "Gruber" Allen (Monday, August 30th, 2004)
2. Gedde Watanabe (Tuesday, September 14th, 2004)
3. Joey Pantoliano (Sunday, September 19th, 2004)
4. Patrick Renna (Monday, September 20th, 2004)
5. Randy Jackson (Tuesday, September 21st, 2004)
6. Richard Riehle (Monday, October 4th, 2004)
7. Dwier Brown (Saturday, October 16th, 2004)
8. Betsy Randle (Saturday, October 16th, 2004)
9. Michael J. Anderson (Saturday, October 16th, 2004)
10. Rider Strong (Monday, October 25th, 2004)
11. Heather Graham (Monday, October 25th, 2004)
12. Andy Berman (Friday, October 29th, 2004)
13. David Spade (Tuesday, November 9th, 2004)
14. Henry Winkler (Friday, December 10th, 2004)
15. Joe Elliott (Sunday, January 2nd, 2005)
16. Glenn Danzig (Saturday, January 22nd, 2005)
For those unwise souls who scoff at the ancient philosophy of "yin yang-ology," look no further than The Celebrity Sighted List for indisputable proof.
Case in point: The Heavy Metal Coin.
On one side of the coin, Joe Elliot - lead singer of 1980's metal-goes-pop band Def Leppard - who I spotted at Target on January 2nd.
On the other side of the coin, Glenn Danzig - lead singer of 1980's metal-goes-wolf band Danzig - who I spotted outside his Franklin Ave. mansion on January 22nd.
You take the good, you take the bad. You take the bubblegum, you take the chewed-up steak.
Um, what's that I hear? Oh, it's YOU putting down $17 for a Yin-Yang t-shirt on Ebay. I have made you a true believer!
And yes, girls, Danzig was wearing a black-leather vest.