Monday, May 03, 2004

I have DVD copies of my new movie "David Mows Yards" for sale. They are $5.

I'll have some with me at "Best of No Shame" this Friday, May 7th. That'd be the best way to obtain one.

If not, email me at strangelove45@hotmail.com and we'll work something out.

Tonight, we're having our weekly RA staff meeting at Buffalo Wild Wings. Rumor has it that we don't have to pay and each RA is allotted $7 for food. I'm so excited. I've been purposely not snacking for the past few hours, so I have room to be a glutton.

Last night around 3am, Michele and I went around town and took pictures of all the Herky statues before they were unveiled to the public this morning. It was weird - just a bunch of large statues covered in black trash-bags with huge ceramic fists popping out of each one.

Today, I saw them without the trash-bags on. They were cooler last night.



No comments: