Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Whew. It's been awhile since I've wrote in this infant. Well, at least, relatively. I was going on a streak of continuous days. Then poof! Monday and Tuesday go by and you're left lookin' like a jerk. An a-hole jerk.

So I'm putting finishing touches on "David Mows Yards." It's a little too close to the screening time (fingers crossed that the transfer to DVD works out), but I want to make sure that it's as good as it can be. Besides, I don't have class on Thursday, which means I can stay up all night doing what needs to be done. Like... editing... for example.

Truth be told, I've been staying up late every night for the past week. Sleep has been obtained by a series of 3-hour naps. I'm getting pretty exhausted. But that's what necessary when you're making something!

Of course, you get the least amount of sleep when you're making one particular thing...

BABIES!

(rim shot)

Am I right? Am I right? This guy knows what I'm talking about!

A friend of mine just recently found out that my new movie is called "David Mows Yards" and not... "David Mosey Arts." I wish my movie was called "David Mosey Arts." It's so much better.

Ciao, amiga.

And hey... if you're the 5000th person to visit my weblog... you should sign my guestbook (to the left). You will win an old, tin can that looks like an old, leather boot.


No comments: