I've been steadily re-tooling "David Mows Yards." I printed it to DV tape and just watched the first 30 minutes on my TV. Seeing it on a larger screen with better sound makes the mistakes more apparent. In the viewing, I found about 19 mistakes that I need to fix (both aesthecially and tonally/thematically) before I can commit to a final version. Once I move all the files to the final version, I delete all the orginal files. This is good because it frees all the drive-space on my computer, which I desperately need, but it sucks because then I'm stuck with the version I have - with no future retooling and virtually no "turning back." So it's a little scary.