Thursday, November 13, 2003

I ripped this survey off from Emily Yoshida's web-blog. I, of course, added my own answers. Because I am not Emily Yoshida. Enjoy!

My profile
LEVEL ONE:
-- Name: Paul
-- Birthdate: 4/12/81
-- Birthplace: LeMars, IA
-- Current Location: Iowa City, IA
-- Eye Color: blue
-- Hair Color: dark brown
-- Height: 5'9"
-- Righty or Lefty: Lefty
-- Zodiac Sign: Aries

LEVEL TWO
-- Your heritage: German? French? Why have I never asked these questions?
-- The shoes you wore today: Velcro Wal-Mart shoes (the ones that my mother claims make me look 'tarded)
-- Your weakness: Worrying about strangers
-- Your fears: Failure (Yoshida had this down already, but I dig it as well)
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: Make an audience cry

LEVEL THREE
-- Your most overused phrase: "Sorry." (cheesy, but true)
-- Your thoughts first waking up: What's bleeding this time?
-- Your best physical feature: nose
-- Your bedtime: 4am/5am

LEVEL FOUR
-- Pepsi or Coke: Coke
-- McDonalds or Burger King: Burger King
-- Single or group dates: What? I'm not on "Friends"
-- Adidas or Nike: Nike (1991 Air Jordans)
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Neither. Although during boat trips, my dad likes to take a Nestea plunge into the lake.
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate!
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Blarg! Both suck!

LEVEL FIVE
-- Smoke: Yuck! No!
-- Cuss: Pussy!
-- Sing: Yay!
-- Take a shower everyday: Haven't showered since Tuesday (it's early Friday)
-- Have a crush(es): Yes'um
-- Do you think you've been in love: Yeah!
-- Excited to go to college or university?: I'm at college already, professor!
-- Like high school: Loved it!
-- Want to get married: ... No.
-- Believe in yourself: Yes, until I see people believe in themselves better
-- Get motion sickness: No, but my dad did on "Star Tours" at Disney World
-- Think you're attractive: Only when other people do (goddamn, this survey sucks)
-- Think you're a health freak: I likes to run. I likes to eat cheeseburgers. They cancel each other out.
-- Get along with your parents: Yes
-- Like thunderstorms: 13 boners for windows open on a summer night
-- Play an instrument: I play bass and piano like a second grader

LEVEL SIX: In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol: NO!
-- Smoked: NO!
-- Made Out: Yeah!
-- Gone on a date: Alright!
-- Gone to the mall?: Yes! Looked at "fat lady" greeting cards at Spencer's Gifts with Ellen
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Oreos are the single most overrated candy/junk food thing ever
-- Eaten sushi: NO!
-- Been on stage: I'm a star!
-- Been dumped: No
-- Gone skating: Gone fishin' with Danny Glover and Joe Pesci
-- Made homemade cookies: No
-- Gone skinny dipping: This, "Spin the Bottle," and "Seven Minutes in Heaven" have unfortunately alluded me throughout my entire life
-- Dyed your hair: Weird! No!
-- Stolen anything: No

LEVEL SEVEN: Ever..
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: No! Stop asking me!
-- Been caught "doing something": What?
-- Been called a tease: Huh?
-- Gotten beaten up: Almost, but I repeated "man" over and over and briskly walked away
-- Changed who you were to fit in: Yeah

LEVEL EIGHT
-- Age you hope to be married: 9
-- Numbers and Names of Children: I hate children's names. So lame.
-- Describe your dream wedding: Me parachuting until I land in a tree and my three nieces have to bail me out
-- How do you want to die: Buried alive
-- Where you want to go to college/university?: Teikyo Westmar (LeMars' joke, sucka!)
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: Filmmaker
-- What country would you most like to visit: Your country!

LEVEL NINE: In a guy/girl...
-- Best eye color? Whateva'.
-- Best hair color? Brunette
-- Short or long hair: Short
-- Height: Mine
-- Best weight: Bones painted the color of skin (jokes - just jokes)
-- Best articles of clothing: Sundress (you are lame, paul rust)
-- Best first date location: The movies
-- Best first kiss location: On my butt


LEVEL TEN
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: 0
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: How many actors were on "Hee-Haw?"
-- Number of CDs: close to 300
-- Number of piercings: 0
-- Number of tattoos: 0
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: A bunch
-- number of scars on my body: 3 (eyebrow, corner of eye, right pinky)
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: Now that I've filled out this survey? 0.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are one step closer to the day when we google "[Current U.S. President name] height" and the first match is to his or her blogspot post from 13 years ago.

Unknown said...

haha i did that exact same thing