Monday, September 29, 2003

A few minutes ago, I finished writing my full-length play "Bubblegum Brigade." It's due on Wednesday for my playwriting class. I started writing PAGE ONE on Sunday evening at 8pm and I just completed the FINAL PAGE right now. So, basically... I wrote the entire thing in 12 hours straight.

The loneliness of a long-distance writer.

I don't know if it'll be any good. I'll give it one more look-sy before I print it out for class. Obviously, it's a first draft of... what? Two, maybe.

Ha-ha.

Hopefully, it will get produced sometime next semester. I believe my pal Spencer Griffin will direct it. Probably at Public Space One. Hopefully. Probably. Godonaly.

For those of you who are interested, it takes place in a clubhouse. The characters consist of three 12 year-old boys and a 23 year-old woman. There are pranks and such.

I have class in an hour and a half.


No comments: