Monday, August 16, 2004

THE SHIT I FIND (AS I CLEAN MY BEDROOM): A Paul Rust Tell-All

In the top drawer of my bedroom dresser, I found one Ziploc bag filled with human hair. This was two minutes after I unearthed a folded, brown paper bag which also contained human hair.

What's going on?

This, mind you, all happened as I talked to my sister Amy on the phone. She thought it was... yes, gross and weird. Later, she informed me the hair probably had bugs in it. Gouche.


On a sidenote... my sister Amy just completed teaching her "Bloody Shots, Reeling Spectators: America’s Violent Cinema" course at Berkeley. And guess what? At the completion of the final class, her students all applauded her. They liked the class that much. I've never been in a college course where the students all cheered for the teacher.

So, yeah... my sister got applause for teaching a class about the history of film violence.

My sister is cooler than your sister.

No comments: