Saturday, January 24, 2004

Whew. Look at me. I blog endlessly during Christmas break, then I get back to school, and... poof. I stop. But not for long, duuuude!

Today, I had to interview potential RA's. There were supposed to be six interviewees. However... there were three "no-shows," so that gave me a lot of free-time.

To nap.

I laid down on the floor of Rienow Lounge (floor 11) and slept for two hours straight. When I woke up, my hair was all bed-headed. And I had a big, red mark on my forehead. And the darkest circles under my eyes that I've had in years.

Did I look like shit? Or was I adorable?

You decide!

Cuz I was thinking about it... there's some people who are at their most attractive right after they wake up. Glam eye- bags. Gorgeous tired-eyes. They wear their sleep deprivation well.

Like insomniac movie-stars! My, oh, my! That Farrah Fawcett-Majors needs to stay up watching "Full House" more often!

But there's some people who do not wear it well at all. My sister Amy being one of them. When she wakes up, she looks like an abused wife. Like that movie "The Burning Bed"... starring Farrah Fawcett-Majors! It all comes together, folks. Whether it's lack of sleep or spousal abuse, you'll always be Queen Pretty-Bird in my book, Farrah!

Similarly... lack-of-sleep-creating-beauty is akin to crying-creating-beauty. Some people are stunning when they cry. Others look like they are constipated.

Which one are you? Personally, I think you are pretty when you cry!

No comments: