Friday, April 22, 2005

Upcoming stuff...

Sunday, April 24th - 8pm

"The Pretty Okay Ho-Hum Spectacular On Ice"
Ramda Inn (1160 N. Vermont)
FREE!
www.theprettyokayho-humspectacularonice.com
(Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will be unable to perform my own standup routine, so my step-brother PETEY RUST - a Steven Spielberg FANATIC - will be performing in my place)

Monday, April 25th - 8pm

"Garage Comedy"
El Cid (4212 Sunset Blvd)
FREE!
www.garagecomedy.com
(I will not be performing my own material, but rather, acting with SCOTT AUKERMAN, KULAP VIYALSACK, and fellow Fireball Deluxers NEIL CAMPBELL and MIKE CASSADY in a very funny sketch written by MR. AUKERMAN. Check it out.)

And oh, for those of you who do stand-up in Los Angeles... this Monday the 25th, Neil and I are taking over as hosts of "The M-Bar Open Mic." Sign-up's at 6. Show starts at 6:30. Cost is $5. Every week, Neil and I will be doing amusing comedy in between some sets. Come and enjoy.

No comments: