Tuesday, April 05, 2005

If I owned a dog...

THE TOP THREE DOGGIES I WOULD WANT


1. BEAGLE
Example
Adorable!

First and fur-most, I want a beagle! Like Snoopy. Not exactly like Snoopy though. Because admit it, Mr. Schulz, your beagle don't look like no beagle! My beagle, however, would sleep on his back on a red doghouse and have a scuzzy cousin. Peanuts.

2. LABRADOR RETRIEVER


A Mother Is Always At Work


Labrador Retrievers are like ice cream. They come in "chocolate," "black," and "yellow." Oh, and "strawberry." As a young boy in Iowa, I grew up with labrador retreievers. First, Joe. Then, Lucky. And finally, the immaculate Molly. Because of their influence on my young life, I would still like to own a labrador retriever. It's kinda like how I continue to eat Cinnamon Toast Crunch and watch Saved by the Bell. Do you remember Balki? I love the 80's! Peanuts!

3. Porkchop

Example
I Love the Early 90's as Well!

I also want my own "Porkchop" from the popular Nickeloden cartoon (seen above). We would get into adventures and HAVE FUN!!! I would demand, however, he not wear that dorky green sweater or those brown shorts. He'd also have to leave behind that weird, blue/gray thing that's always following him around. PeanutZ!


I will not, however, be owning a dog anytime soon. They are too expensive. Besides, who wants a dog when you can have one of these... ?



Example
Eat Your Heart Out, Snoopy!

No comments: