Ring the bells! Fire the pistols! Raise the flag!
Amy Rust and Scott Ferguson are engaged to be married!
My sister and her kind-hearted beau will "tie up the knots" in August of this year. The "Chicken Dance" will be played on a continuous loop at their reception.
As expected, both families welcome this most-splendid occasion. The Rusts dig Scott. The Fergusons dig Amy. It will be a match made in heaven (if we are able to reserve a space in time).
No word on who the ring-bearer will be. May I suggest R2-D2? He'd look adorable in a bow-tie and cumberbun. C-3P0 can serve the wedding cake.
All kidding aside, I'm really happy for Amy and Scott. I mean, those two knuckle-heads deserve each other! Gadda, gadda, gadda! Fart!
And one for the road...
THE CELEBRITY CITED LIST:
1. Dave "Gruber" Allen (Monday, August 30th, 2004)
2. Gedde Watanabe (Tuesday, September 14th, 2004)
3. Joey Pantoliano (Sunday, September 19th, 2004)
4. Patrick Renna (Monday, September 20th, 2004)
5. Randy Jackson (Tuesday, September 21st, 2004)
6. Richard Riehle (Monday, October 4th, 2004)
7. Dwier Brown (Saturday, October 16th, 2004)
8. Betsy Randle (Saturday, October 16th, 2004)
9. Michael J. Anderson (Saturday, October 16th, 2004)
10. Rider Strong (Monday, October 25th, 2004)
11. Heather Graham (Monday, October 25th, 2004)
12. Andy Berman (Friday, October 29th, 2004)
13. David Spade (Tuesday, November 9th, 2004)
14. Henry Winkler (Friday, December 10th, 2004)
15. Joe Elliott (Sunday, January 2nd, 2005)
16. Glenn Danzig (Saturday, January 22nd, 2005)
17. Jay Leno (Thursday, January 27th, 2005)
18. David Cross (Wednesday, February 16th, 2005)
19. Steve Guttenberg (Thursday, February 17th, 2005)
20. Bob Saget (Thursday, February 17th, 2005)
21. Bob Odenkirk (Thursday, February 24th, 2005)
22. Mike White (Friday, February 25th, 2005)
23. Anne Meara (Monday, February 28th, 2005)
I saw Ben Stiller's mom sitting outside the M-Bar.