Friday, March 04, 2005

UPCOMING PAUL RUST STUFF...

GARAGE COMEDY
Monday, March 7th - 8:30pm
@ Fancyland
(4212 Santa Monica Blvd.)
Garage Comedy

SIT-N-SPIN
Thursday, March 10th - 8pm
@ Comedy Central Stage
(6539 Santa Monica Boulevard)
Comedy Central and Sit-'n-Spin

THE PRETTY OKAY HO-HUM SPECTACULAR ON ICE
Sunday, March 13th - 8pm
Ramada Inn
(1160 N. Vermont Ave)
The Pretty Okay Ho-Hum Spectacular On Ice

FIREBALL DELUXE
Wednesday, March 16th - 8pm
M-Bar
(1253 Vine St)
Fireball Deluxe


IN OTHER NEWS...

Today is the last day of my freelance job at the Encino office.

A last day of work feels like a last day of school. Soon, my supervisors will enter the room, give me a bucket of soapy water, and tell me to wash out my locker.

Halfway through, I'll slice my index finger on the metal edge and bleed for minutes without noticing. I may even accidentally bleed into the bucket of soapy water.

Not for sure though. Can't remember. I'll have to ask Mrs. Moir.

No comments: