There's a reason, ladies and gentlemen, why we refer to celebrities as "stars." Like those burning balls of gas and heat, celebrities also provide light and guidance as we stumble blindly through the dark.
Who knows, for instance, if I would have choked on my pepperoni pizza in La Piaza at The Grove... if the guiding force of Chris Rock wasn't surrounding me (as he ate lunch with his family across the restaurant)?
Perhaps, moments later outside La Piaza, I would have tripped on a loose cobblestone and broken my neck... if not for MadTV's Michael McDonald enjoying lunch himself on the patio?
Certainly, I would have been hit by a speeding automobile in the M-Bar parking lot... if Numbers star David Krumholtz wasn't protecting me (as he drove by in his own car).
And without question, my heart would have exploded inside my chest, killing me instantly... without the saving grace of Jackie Brown's Robert Forster in the "Groundlings" Sunday show audience. He did, however, give me a nasty case of "the vapors." Moms agree!
And that, folks, is four new additions to...
THE CELEBRITY CITED LIST:
1. Dave "Gruber" Allen (Monday, August 30th, 2004)
2. Gedde Watanabe (Tuesday, September 14th, 2004)
3. Joey Pantoliano (Sunday, September 19th, 2004)
4. Patrick Renna (Monday, September 20th, 2004)
5. Randy Jackson (Tuesday, September 21st, 2004)
6. Richard Riehle (Monday, October 4th, 2004)
7. Dwier Brown (Saturday, October 16th, 2004)
8. Betsy Randle (Saturday, October 16th, 2004)
9. Michael J. Anderson (Saturday, October 16th, 2004)
10. Rider Strong (Monday, October 25th, 2004)
11. Heather Graham (Monday, October 25th, 2004)
12. Andy Berman (Friday, October 29th, 2004)
13. David Spade (Tuesday, November 9th, 2004)
14. Henry Winkler (Friday, December 10th, 2004)
15. Joe Elliott (Sunday, January 2nd, 2005)
16. Glenn Danzig (Saturday, January 22nd, 2005)
17. Jay Leno (Thursday, January 27th, 2005)
18. David Cross (Wednesday, February 16th, 2005)
19. Steve Guttenberg (Thursday, February 17th, 2005)
20. Bob Saget (Thursday, February 17th, 2005)
21. Bob Odenkirk (Thursday, February 24th, 2005)
22. Mike White (Friday, February 25th, 2005)
23. Anne Meara (Monday, February 28th, 2005)
24. Curtis Armstrong (Saturday, March 5th, 2005)
25. Chris Rock (Thursday, March 17th, 2005)
26. Michael McDonald (Thursday, March 17th, 2005)
27. David Krumholtz (Saturday, March 19th, 2005)
28. Robert Forster (Sunday, March 20th, 2005)