Sunday, November 28, 2004

Thursday was "Happy Thanksgiving" Day. You should know this - unless, of course, you've been living under a rock (a Plymouth Rock, that is!).

I am thankful for many things in life, but here is what I am most thankful for:

FRIENDS
Friends make you laugh and help you in times of need. Friends are always there for you. I am thankful for my friends.

FAMILY
Your family knows you best and cares for you most. Some people don't like their families, but I do. I am thankful for my family.

SHELTER
I live in a spacious and clean 2-bedroom/2-bathroom apartment with a nice kitchen and even nicer living room. It is located in a safe neighborhood. I also have a cool roommate (see: FRIENDS.) I am thankful for my shelter.

HEALTH
I am not sick. I can run whenever I want. I will be well for a long time. I am thankful for my health.

For these and many other things, I say, "Thank you!"

What are you thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: