THE CELEBRITY CITED LIST:
1. Dave "Gruber" Allen (Monday, August 30th, 2004)
2. Gedde Watanabe (Tuesday, September 14th, 2004)
3. Joey Pantoliano (Sunday, September 19th, 2004)
4. Patrick Renna (Monday, September 20th, 2004)
5. Randy Jackson (Tuesday, September 21st, 2004)
6. Richard Riehle (Monday, October 4th, 2004)
7. Dwier Brown (Saturday, October 16th, 2004)
8. Betsy Randle (Saturday, October 16th, 2004)
9. Michael J. Anderson (Saturday, October 16th, 2004)
10. Rider Strong (Monday, October 25th, 2004)
11. Heather Graham (Monday, October 25th, 2004)
12. Andy Berman (Friday, October 29th, 2004)
Walking on Hollywood Boulevard after viewing Disney's "Saw" at Mann's Chinese Theatre, Rick and I walked by Mr. Berman (who you'll remember as Chuck Coleman from "The Wonder Years" and John Candy's assistant Ernie in "Rookie of the Year").
Although it was only a brief sighting (2 - maybe 3 - seconds) and on a heavily crowded city sidewalk to boot, Rick and I - each and our own - seperately recognized the nearly-forgotten actor who we last saw in a movie from 11 years ago.
This, ladies and gentlemen - amongst many other reasons - is why Rick Herbst is one of my best friends.
Give 'em hell, boy-o!
P.S. If you watched "America's Funniest Videos" last night, you saw me on national television for the very first time. This means that next time you run into me in person, you have to add me to YOUR "Celebrity Sighted List."
P.P.S. You should vote tomorrow. However, if my weblog is the sole place that informed you of the presidential elections, then you are grossly uninformed. But vote anyway. As the aforementioned Rick put it, "Voting is the new not voting."