THE CELEBRITY CITED LIST:
1. Dave "Gruber" Allen (Monday, August 30th, 2004)
2. Gedde Watanabe (Tuesday, September 14th, 2004)
3. Joey Pantoliano (Sunday, September 19th, 2004)
4. Patrick Renna (Monday, September 20th, 2004)
5. Randy Jackson (Tuesday, September 21st, 2004)
6. Richard Riehle (Monday, October 4th, 2004)
7. Dwier Brown (Saturday, October 16th, 2004)
8. Betsy Randle (Saturday, October 16th, 2004)
9. Michael J. Anderson (Saturday, October 16th, 2004)
10. Rider Strong (Monday, October 25th, 2004)
11. Heather Graham (Monday, October 25th, 2004)
12. Andy Berman (Friday, October 29th, 2004)
13. David Spade (Tuesday, November 9th, 2004)
14. Topher Grace (Monday, November 15th, 2004)
Topher Grace, star of That 70's Show, was at Monday night's Fireball Deluxe show. He came to see the opening act - our friends' comedy/singing/performance-art duo Machu Pichu - and stuck around for our show afterwards.
Then, we all went to a German bar/restaurant. I ate a big bratwurst with sauerkraut and mustard.
Excuse me, Jeeves, can you pick up that name for me? I believe I just... dropped it!