Tuesday, May 20, 2003

I had an old journal on my webpage (http://www.angelfire.com/ia2/paulrust), but I had a hard time writing in it. I had to use "html" or whatever. So, as a result, I rarely wrote in it. I ain't no bookworm wimp!

Now, I got this new journal thing instead. Maybe I'll write in it more. This is doubtful, but we all have the right to make promises we don't intend to keep. (This is where I would name-drop a person who once broke a promise with me - i.e. "right, so-and-so?" - which would in turn arise curiousity on your part). I will not do this... yet!

Tomorrow, I'm leaving for Berkeley, California. I have an internship at Cinematheque, an experimental film showcase place in San Francisco. I'll be interning there until June 21st. While I'm there, I'll be staying with my oldest sister Amy and her boyfriend Scott. They're nice folks. It should be a good time. I've actually been looking forward to this trip for about five months now. It's gonna' be rad.

By the way, do not be surprised if I return to Iowa wearing sunglasses and talking like a surfer dude.

Is there anything funnier than a surfer dude voice?

NO!!!

No comments: