Tuesday, January 24, 2006

For those who are interested, you can see me...

1) On ESPN. During their Pro Bowling Association (PBA) coverage on Sunday afternoons, the network airs a series of bowling commercials that I appear in. Look for me slipping on the floor and falling.

2) On an Easy-Life Furniture commercial. It only airs locally in the Los Angeles area and I haven't seen it yet, but if you're watching "Oprah," you'll probably catch it. In it, I share a bed with an elderly couple making out.

3) On the Aquafina website. In an online video for their New Year's Resolutions campaign. It's the "Air Guitar Champion" mockumentary video (second from the left).

And I should be appearing in an upcoming "Drake and Josh" episode on Nickelodeon. I'll post the airdate when I know it.

No comments: