Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ricky recently asked me: "What Saved by the Bell episode would you most want to be in?" What a qreat question!

Here's my answer... ten times over.

10. "Save That Tiger" (original airdate: 12/16/89)
It's the annual Bayside vs Valley prank war. Meanwhile the girls try to come up with a new cheer in the annual cheerleader competition.
WHY I'D WANT TO BE IN IT:
All my life, I've wanted to participate in a Prank War. Why doesn't anybody do these? Seriously. This spring, I'm gonna' get get my shit together and do one. With a group or by myself. Doesn't matter.

9. "The Will" (original airdate: 10/24/92)
A favorite graduate dies and leaves $10,000 in his will. This creates a battle of the sexes to see who gets the money.
WHY I'D WANT TO BE IN IT:
The team cheers are really funny in this one. And I'd like to be able to say them with everybody.

8. "The Fabulous Belding Boys" (orginal airdate: 12/9/90)
The gang is in trouble. If they fail a test by an obnoxious teacher, they won't be able to go on a class fieled trip. On the day of the test. the teacher doesn't show, so Belding's brother Rod takes over.
WHY I'D WANT TO BE IN IT:
In the final act, everyone meets up at Bayside High before dawn. Basically, I just want to hang out in a school before it gets bright outside.

7. "All in the Mall" (original airdate: 11/9/91)
Zach finds $5000 in the mall, and plans to use the money to buy and then scalp tickets for a U2 concert.
WHY I'D WANT TO BE IN IT:
As much as I wouldn't want to be pursued by bad guys, it'd be really cool to sleep in a mall overnight.

6. "Rockumentary" (original airdate: 11/30/91)
Casey Kasem as himself hosts a biography of Zack's rock group called The Zack Attack.
WHY I'D WANT TO BE IN IT:
Sure, part of it is getting to be a rockstar, but it's mostly to hear this dialogue live in person:
ZACK: You really think we could be famous?
ROCK MANAGER: Does Bart Simpson have animated zits?
ME: Yay!!!!

5. "Cut Day" (original airdate: 12/7/91)
It's senior cut day. Zack tries his best to go through the day without being caught by Belding. Jessie and a boy protest the use of plastic cups.
WHY I'D WANT TO BE IN IT:
I wish my high school had a "cut day."

4. "Day of Detention" (original airdate: 10/3/92)
If Zack can just get out of detention with Mr. Belding, he can win a trip to Hawaii. Instead the whole gang ends up in detention with him, trying to get him out.
WHY I'D WANT TO BE IN IT:
This episode is full of escape plans, which I love because I can't ever think of them myself in real life. So it'd be great - to sit back and watch somebody come up with these amazing ideas. Like, I want to come up with a fake/joke escape plan right now and I still can't do it.

3. "Myster Weekend" (original airdate: 12/21/91)
The gang wins a mystery weekend at a mansion where they are all part of a murder mystery. The trouble begins when the game goes awry and Zack is left as the prime suspect.
WHY I'D WANT TO BE IN IT:
There's secret passages in the mansion. Hey - have you guys noticed that most of my reasons have nothing to do with "Saved by the Bell?"

2. "Save the Max" (original airdate: 9/22/90)
Zack and Screech discover that Bayside once had a radio station called KTTY. They convince Belding to put it back on the air. Meanwhile, Max is in trouble of losing his business.
WHY I'D WANT TO BE IN IT:
It'd give me a serious sense of pride to save a friend's business.

1. "The Wicked Stepbrother" (original airdate: 11/2/91)
Jessie meets her new stepbrother Eric but soon discovers that he also has a darkside in him when he uses blackmail to get his way.
WHY I'D WANT TO BE IN IT:
I want to be in my favorite episode! All the components of a great "Saved" episode: schemes, backstabbing, schemes, romance, and more schemes.


Bye, dudes!

1 comment:

Scott Arthur Edwards said...

Hello my dear internet friends! I have some very exiting news. A lot of you know me pretty well now and have helped me a lot. I sincerely appreciate you and I want to do the same for you. Please take a moment to check out this excellent opportunity. I am so very proud to be a part of this business, I just don't have the space I need here to fully express my gratitude and I know you will feel the same way I do. You can even try it out at no charge. Take some time to explore and learn what could be one of the most significant aspects in your life. You will not be wasting your time and I will be honored for you to be my guest. You will love this... Please give me a chance to prove it to you. Click here: home-based business It elegantly covers home-based business related ideas and FREE information. Sincerely, Scott.