And now for the conclusion of Class of 2000 Memories...
21. NIKKI JUHL
In kindergarten, I had a crush on Nikki. So much so that when I accidentially cut my right pinky and had to get stitches, I got excited by the prospect of showing off to her how "tough" I was.
22. KYLE KASS
In 4th grade, while Kyle and I worked on our homework in his basement, his father informed us that the LA riots had started.
23. KIM KOLBECK
Kim once asked our geography teacher if there were dogs and cats in Hawaii.
24. BOBBIE LANGEL
My First Date: July 1995. That summer, we did what all young lovers did: went to Nine Months!
25. BRIAN LANGEL
One night at a sleepover, I drew pictures for his parents.
26. JILL LANGEL
In 6th grade, I won a contest for "The Smoke-Free Class of 2000," in which I was awarded a plaque. I asked Jill if she'd like to see my plaque. She said yes. So I exposed my teeth and said, "See? My plaque!"
...She was not amused.
27. STEPHANIE LANGEL
Stephanie's older sister wore a leather jacket.
28. JAKE LIVERMORE
For years, Jake had a WWF "Junkyard Dog" action figure stuck on his roof. When it finally came down, "Junkyard Dog" had moss all over his back.
29. MANDY LOUTSCH
In 2nd grade, Mandy would wear a pair of blue-green-and-purple checkered pants. I often referred to them as "Joker Pants" (in reference to Jack Nicholson's character in Batman). Look out, Mr. Blackwell! Paul Rust is the new bitch of fashion critique!
30. MATT MASUEN
Matt's the only person I know who once had the "Sega Channel."
31. NICK NANNINGA
In junior high, Nick, Rigo (Nick's foreign exchange student), and I made a short horror movie together. The film ended with Rigo (the killer) stating to his victim: "Tell me where the money is or I start pedaling."
32. DENNIS PRICE
I watched a FOX Network version of The Breakfast Club at Dennis' house. Despite the FOX Network's own Bart Simpson frequently using the expression "Eat my shorts," the channel edited Judd Nelson's line to "Eat my... socks." Weird.
33. CRAIG ROHE
In 1st grade, I went to a homemade haunted house and Craig greeted me at the door (dressed as a ghost) and said, "I thought you would come!" And who did I run into when I was outside the haunted house? Rick Herbst... dressed in his skeleton costume.
34. SHANNON ROLLINS
On April 8th, 1995, Shannon, Anne Driscoll, and I all wore black to school. Why? The year anniversary of Kurt Cobain's death, of course!
35. KAYLA RUETHER
To Kayla Ruether, I gave her the nickname: "Kayla Rude-Dog." I think. This may or may not be true.
36. PAUL RUST
TOTAL CLASS CLOWN!!!
37. MARC RYAN
When I was back home last month, I saw Marc in my dad's store and said "Hi" to him.
38. ADAM SAUER
Adam's house was right beside the water tower. This convinced me that his family received water through their faucet the fastest.
39. KATIE SCHILTZ
Katie thought Tom Petty's Wildflowers album was depressing.
40. THERESA SCHLICTE
In junior high, Theresa did this hilarious sketch at the year-end talent show. I can't describe it all, but I will tell you that it ended with the immortal lines: "Now you look like your favorite movie star... Arnold Schrwazenegger! Hasta la vista, baby!"
... And that's it. Class of 2000!
Now for the Class of 2005...
THE CELEBRITY CITED LIST:
1. Dave "Gruber" Allen (Monday, August 30th, 2004)
2. Gedde Watanabe (Tuesday, September 14th, 2004)
3. Joey Pantoliano (Sunday, September 19th, 2004)
4. Patrick Renna (Monday, September 20th, 2004)
5. Randy Jackson (Tuesday, September 21st, 2004)
6. Richard Riehle (Monday, October 4th, 2004)
7. Dwier Brown (Saturday, October 16th, 2004)
8. Betsy Randle (Saturday, October 16th, 2004)
9. Michael J. Anderson (Saturday, October 16th, 2004)
10. Rider Strong (Monday, October 25th, 2004)
11. Heather Graham (Monday, October 25th, 2004)
12. Andy Berman (Friday, October 29th, 2004)
13. David Spade (Tuesday, November 9th, 2004)
14. Henry Winkler (Friday, December 10th, 2004)
15. Joe Elliott (Sunday, January 2nd, 2005)
16. Glenn Danzig (Saturday, January 22nd, 2005)
17. Jay Leno (Thursday, January 27th, 2005)
18. David Cross (Wednesday, February 16th, 2005)
19. Steve Guttenberg (Thursday, February 17th, 2005)
20. Bob Saget (Thursday, February 17th, 2005)
21. Bob Odenkirk (Thursday, February 24th, 2005)
22. Mike White (Friday, February 25th, 2005)
23. Anne Meara (Monday, February 28th, 2005)
24. Curtis Armstrong (Saturday, March 5th, 2005)
25. Chris Rock (Thursday, March 17th, 2005)
26. Michael McDonald (Thursday, March 17th, 2005)
27. David Krumholtz (Saturday, March 19th, 2005)
28. Robert Forster (Sunday, March 20th, 2005)
29. Michael Colton (Monday, March 28th, 2005)
30. John Aboud (Monday, March 28th, 2005)
31. Jack Black (Monday, March 28th, 2005)
32. Jason Lee (Thursday, April 14th, 2005)
33. Peter Bonerz (Monday, April 25th, 2005)
34. David Lovering (Monday, April 25th, 2005)
35. Ricki Lake (Tuesday, May 24th, 2005)
36. Marissa Jaret Winokur (Saturday, June 18th, 2005)
37. Jason Marsden (Thursday, June 30th, 2005)
38. Ben Foster (Tuesday, July 12th, 2005)
39. Ione Skye (Tuesday, July 12th, 2005)
40. Taylor Hawkins (Friday, July 22nd, 2005)
41. Paul Scheer (Friday, July 29th, 2005)
42. John C. Reilly (Saturday, August 6th, 2005)
43. Paul Thomas Anderson (Saturday, August 6th, 2005)
44. Sean Hayes (Saturday, August 13th, 2005)
45. Will Arnett (Saturday, August 13th, 2005)
46. PJ Harvey (Saturday, August 20th, 2005)
47. Dennis Miller (Thursday, September 1st, 2005)
48. Aimee Mann (Friday, September 9th, 2005)
49. Samm Levine (Saturday, September 10th, 2005)
50. Torry Castellano (Saturday, September 10th, 2005)
51. Brett Anderson (Saturday, September 10th, 2005)
Singer/songwriter Aimee Mann was in attendance for the UCB Theatre's "Greatest Hits" show.
Freaks and Geeks' Levine and The Donnas' drummer Castellano and singer Anderson were at a roller-skating party.