For the past couple days, I've been moving into a new apartment, which I'll be sharing with my spectacular roomies Adam and Ellen.
Before moving into the apartment, I was required by management to answer a questionairre, which included these 2 questions:
1) Who should be contacted in the event of your death?
2) Do you own a waterbed?
These folks know what they want.
Also, in a couple days, I'm heading up to Oakland for my sister Amy and Scott's wedding (a future blog, I'm sure!). And then soon after, it's off to Iowa for the wedding reception. I'll be in Iowa from 22nd to the 30th. I'm looking forward to the trip.
Have YOU been looking forward to a long-delayed "Celebrity Cited" List? I hope so...
THE CELEBRITY CITED LIST:
1. Dave "Gruber" Allen (Monday, August 30th, 2004)
2. Gedde Watanabe (Tuesday, September 14th, 2004)
3. Joey Pantoliano (Sunday, September 19th, 2004)
4. Patrick Renna (Monday, September 20th, 2004)
5. Randy Jackson (Tuesday, September 21st, 2004)
6. Richard Riehle (Monday, October 4th, 2004)
7. Dwier Brown (Saturday, October 16th, 2004)
8. Betsy Randle (Saturday, October 16th, 2004)
9. Michael J. Anderson (Saturday, October 16th, 2004)
10. Rider Strong (Monday, October 25th, 2004)
11. Heather Graham (Monday, October 25th, 2004)
12. Andy Berman (Friday, October 29th, 2004)
13. David Spade (Tuesday, November 9th, 2004)
14. Henry Winkler (Friday, December 10th, 2004)
15. Joe Elliott (Sunday, January 2nd, 2005)
16. Glenn Danzig (Saturday, January 22nd, 2005)
17. Jay Leno (Thursday, January 27th, 2005)
18. David Cross (Wednesday, February 16th, 2005)
19. Steve Guttenberg (Thursday, February 17th, 2005)
20. Bob Saget (Thursday, February 17th, 2005)
21. Bob Odenkirk (Thursday, February 24th, 2005)
22. Mike White (Friday, February 25th, 2005)
23. Anne Meara (Monday, February 28th, 2005)
24. Curtis Armstrong (Saturday, March 5th, 2005)
25. Chris Rock (Thursday, March 17th, 2005)
26. Michael McDonald (Thursday, March 17th, 2005)
27. David Krumholtz (Saturday, March 19th, 2005)
28. Robert Forster (Sunday, March 20th, 2005)
29. Michael Colton (Monday, March 28th, 2005)
30. John Aboud (Monday, March 28th, 2005)
31. Jack Black (Monday, March 28th, 2005)
32. Jason Lee (Thursday, April 14th, 2005)
33. Peter Bonerz (Monday, April 25th, 2005)
34. David Lovering (Monday, April 25th, 2005)
35. Ricki Lake (Tuesday, May 24th, 2005)
36. Marissa Jaret Winokur (Saturday, June 18th, 2005)
37. Jason Marsden (Thursday, June 30th, 2005)
38. Ben Foster (Tuesday, July 12th, 2005)
39. Ione Skye (Tuesday, July 12th, 2005)
40. Taylor Hawkins (Friday, July 22nd, 2005)
41. Paul Scheer (Friday, July 29th, 2005)
42. John C. Reilly (Saturday, August 6th, 2005)
43. Paul Thomas Anderson (Saturday, August 6th, 2005)
44. Sean Hayes (Saturday, August 13th, 2005)
45. Will Arnett (Saturday, August 13th, 2005)
Best Week Ever's Paul Scheer was spotted attending a play.
John C. Reilly and Paul Thomas Anderson dropped by backstage at "The Tomorrow Show." Me and a fellow performer "played it casual" - keeping our distance from Reilly and Anderson... to chat about the differences between Pop Tarts and Toast 'Ems.
Sean Hayes and Will Arnett were in attendance for Saturday night's "Asssscat" show at the UCB Theatre.
In case there's any confusion for those of you new to the "Celebrity Cited" list, a celebrity is "spotted" if they are NOT a participant (i.e. featured performer, musician, etc.) in the event, but rather, an outside spectator. EXAMPLE: If I went to a Prince concert and I spotted Ted Danson standing behind me - only Mr. Danson would be considered a "celebrity cited" (not Prince). Got it? Good. We don't want any confusion.